As automotive telematics continues to enhance driving performance and experience, it’s creating opportunities for OEMs and the extended supply chain.
In this 60 minute webinar, hosted by ACTIA, OpenSynergy, NXP and Mobica, we will explore:
- Requirements and challenges in the telematics industry
- How virtualisation addresses today’s challenges in the industry
- NXP Automotive i.MX 8X Application Processors for Telematics
- The highly specialised engineering competency that enables scalability
Link to event & registration - https://info.mobica.com/telematics-innovation
We connect things
ACTIA Nordic develops state of the art connectivity platforms, used in several different market areas.
Features made possible:
- OTA SWDL
- SVT (Stolen Vehicle Tracking)
- Driver monitoring
- System update
Some of our customers
Part of a global family
As part of ACTIA Group, we have both a global presence as well as a local dedication to our clients.
- Founded 30 years ago
- 24 locations in 16 different countries
- More than 3,700 staff worldwide
- Market leader in diagnostics and telematics
+ 480 million €
We develop state of the art connectivity platforms, used in several different market segments:
• Light Vehicles
• Heavy Trucks
• Bus & Coach
• Off Highway
We are also able to offer a big variety of other products from the ACTIA Group.
A place of opportunities
We connect things, but also people and great talent. At ACTIA Nordic, you are both encouraged and expected to see the bigger picture and to work across different technological fields.