Software Team Leader
ACTIA Nordic is looking for a Software Team leader to our Tech Center in Mjärdevi, Linköping. As a Software Team leader, you will lead a global team of Software Developers and Test Engineers, working on embedded software in a major automotive project. Your role is to facilitate the team’s performance and to make sure that the expected software is released on time and with good quality.
You will also be doing the following:
- Leading the daily SCRUM meetings
- Coach the team to think, communicate and work towards achieving a common goal
- Plan, monitor and follow-up on the team activities and their performance
- Ensure good collaboration between your team and other ACTIA teams
We think you have the following background:
- A proven ability to lead a team.
- Good knowledge in embedded software development and technologies.
- Background in electronics development, with at least 3 years of experience.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Not a must, but nice to have: Experience in the automotive industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Proactive, A problem solving mindset, Innovative, Ability to inspire others.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
We take care of our staff, and will offer you a competitive compensation package with occupational pension, insurances and health care allowance.
- Location: Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping.
- Type of employment: Permanent, full time.
- Starting date: According to agreement.
- Salary: According to agreement.
- Contact information: Oscar Holm, 0708309687
Apply by email your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org".