Software Quality Troubleshooter
ACTIA Nordic is looking for a Software Troubleshooter to our Tech Center in Mjärdevi, Linköping. As a Software Troubleshooter, you will work together with our Analysis Engineers to investigate defective telematics units. These units can either be field returns – which indicates that they have been malfunctioning in a vehicle of some sort – or production returns, which means that they have been sorted out in our production facility. Your task is, together with the Quality Department, to analyze the software of these units and find the root cause to why they have been malfunctioning. Your findings will be used to both improve the quality of our units and our development process.
To succeed in your role, we believe that you have a solid background in software engineering working close to the hardware. You are also a fast learner that can analyze and understand complex systems. In your daily work you will work close together with our software, hardware and test engineers in several of our projects.
As a Software Quality Troubleshooter, you will be a part of the Software group.
We think you have the following background:
- Deep knowledge of both hardware and embedded software development.
- Deep knowledge of RTOS and embedded Linux environment. Experience from working with AutoSAR is considered a merit.
- A bachelor degree in Computer science or related field, or relevant experience
Furthermore, as a person, you are probably a meticulous and curious engineer who loves to get down to the core of a problem. You have good communication skills (fluent in English).
What we offer:
We take care of our staff, and will offer you a competitive compensation package with occupational pension, insurances and health care allowance.
- Location: Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping.
- Type of employment: Permanent, full time.
- Starting date: According to agreement.
- Salary: According to agreement.
- Contact information: Oscar Holm, 0708309687
Apply by email your resume to "email@example.com".