ACTIA Nordic is looking for a Project Manager to our Tech Center in Mjärdevi, Linköping. As a Project Manager you will spearhead a telematics project within the automotive industry. Our projects usually spans over 2 to 3 years. The project team will consist of approx. 8-10 dedicated engineers, all working towards delivering the best possible solution for our customer. One of your key functions will be to make sure that all members of the project team are well informed of the project status and further motivated. Furthermore, you will also be involved in all the details of the project, to make sure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently throughout development.
The role of the Project Manager is versatile, so you will also be doing the following:
- Act as the main interface towards the customer.
- Work with both strategic and operational project plans.
- Strive towards improving our work ways - both processes, methods and tools for managing a project in an efficient and effective way.
- Take responsibility for the technical and financial result of the project.
- Ensure good collaboration between your team and other ACTIA teams
As a Project Manager at ACTIA Nordic, you will be part of our team of Project Managers, and will report to the CMO in Linköping.
We think you have the following background:
- A proven ability to lead others.
- Experience from project management.
- Background in electronics development, including software, with at least 3 years of experience.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Proactive, A problem solving mindset, Innovative, Ability to inspire others, Communicative, An Meticulous mindset.
- Great verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English is a must.
Experience from the automotive industry is considered a merit.
What we offer:
We take care of our staff, and will offer you a competitive compensation package with occupational pension, insurances and health care allowance.
- Location: Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping.
- Type of employment: Permanent, full time.
- Starting date: According to agreement.
- Salary: According to agreement.
- Contact information: Oscar Holm, 0708309687
Apply by email your resume to "email@example.com".