Linux Server Administrator
ACTIA Nordic is looking for a Server and Software Tools Administrator to our Tech Center in Mjärdevi, Linköping. As a Server and Software Tools Administrator you will be responsible for administrating, maintaining and configurating our linux servers (currently running on Ubuntu linux) and the software tools that are being used at ACTIA Nordic. Today these include JIRA, Confluence, GITLAB, Docker, Jenkins, Klockwork, Artifactory and a wide range of build servers.
At ACTIA Nordic we believe that the administration and configuration of our development tools, that are used by all developers on a daily basis, should be handled as close to the end-user as possible. This allows for a streamlined and agile way of working. Administration means to setup configure and maintain our servers ranging from installation and setup of e.g. access rights and backup strategies to maintenance and securing uninterrupted service. Configuration and administration of tools may include user account creation to integration between tools and defining and launching new ways of working and workflows in the organization.
As the Server and Software Tools Administrator you will be part of the Tools and Continuous Integration team in the Software group.
We think you have the following background:
- Previous experience from server hosting.
- Experience from Linux and windows server administration.
- Experience from Software tools configuration and administration.
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration.
- A bachelor degree in Computer science or related field, or relevant experience
- Experience with practical administration of Linux servers and workstations.
- Experience of agile development.
Furthermore, you are a driven quick learner with good communication skills (fluent in English).
What we offer:
We take care of our staff, and will offer you a competitive compensation package with occupational pension, insurances and health care allowance.
- Location: Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping.
- Type of employment: Permanent, full time.
- Starting date: According to agreement.
- Salary: According to agreement.
- Contact information: Oscar Holm, 0708309687
Apply by email your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org".