Lead Continuous Integration Developer
ACTIA Nordic is looking for a lead Continuous Integration developer to our Tech Center in Mjärdevi, Linköping. As the lead CI developer, you will be responsible for spear-heading the CI work within the company. This includes evaluating, selecting, building, configuring, deploying and maintaining the CI environment needed to allow our cross-functional development teams to build, test and deploy software features in an iterative and controlled manner.
As a CI-engineer at ACTIA you work in close cooperation with our development teams to enable an efficient CI process. You should also anticipate future CI needs and develop or adapt the necessary tools to implement these. Beside from that, your day-to-day work will consist of supporting our developers with their troubleshooting and error correction, and continuously improve the CI machinery in terms of stability, integration and feedback loops.
As the leader of the Continuous Integration team, you will be a part of the software group at ACTA Nordic.
We think you have the following background:
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Integration, Build systems Jenkins, GIT and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience with build, release and deployment processes for embedded systems.
- A bachelor degree in Computer science or related field, or relevant experience
- Experience with practical administration of Linux servers and workstations.
- Experience of agile development.
Furthermore, you are a driven quick learner with good communication skills (fluent in English).
What we offer:
We take care of our staff, and will offer you a competitive compensation package with occupational pension, insurances and health care allowance.
- Location: Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping.
- Type of employment: Permanent, full time.
- Starting date: According to agreement.
- Salary: According to agreement.
- Contact information: Oscar Holm, 0708309687
Apply by email your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org".